Happy Contracts: Children's Portrait Edition
- 2 pages of professional, lawyer-written clauses to protect both client and photographer while clarifying any issues or questions that may arise during the children's portrait photography process
- Each element of the design on a separate layer for ease of customization and branding
- Beautiful, friendly design to appeal to clients
- Detailed clauses on financial issues such as session fee, retainers, and late payments
- Detailed clauses on photo archiving
- Area for describing the goals of the photoshoot
- Disclaimer about photographic results and working with children
- Clearly stated intellectual property rights of images
- Clearly stated restrictions on clients' use of images
- Protection of photographer's individual stylistic decisions
- Much more!
Galler.ee is pleased to present you with the first in a series of contracts specifically designed to address the needs of photographers. The Happy Contracts series employs beautiful, fun colors, layout, and design elements to make contracts more fun and less intimidating for your clients! Professionally written by an experienced contract lawyer, each contract is incredibly thorough in its protection of both photographer and client while addressing issues that may come up in specific areas of photography. The children's portrait edition is geared towards portrait photoshoots involving young chlidren that may be difficult to manage! Contract consists of 2 standard 8.5" x 11" pages ready to print at home or your lab of choice.
Note: contract is written by California attorney. We highly suggest members have their own version of this contract examined and modified by a local lawyer to ensure compliance with city and state regulations. Galler.ee is not responsible for any complications that may arise from use of this contract.
8.5" x 11"