Generations: A Family Portrait Magazine
- 24 fully-designed pages with all elements on separate layers for ease of customization
- All articles professionally written to be used as-is or modified to your liking
- "About Our Approach" article on your photography style and process
- Before, During, and After article on what to expect from each stage of the photography process with your studio - from scheduling a date to the in-home ordering session
- "What To Expect" detailed article on what to expect during the photography section, including weather contingencies, safety, timeframes, and more
- "What To Bring" cheatsheet checklist for baby, children, and family portrait sessions
- Comprehensive "Inspiration & Ideas" section with what-to-wear guide, props, session theme ideas, where to shop/preferred vendors area, choosing a location, and more
- "Investment" page with detailed package and pricing information
- "Client Love" page with room for testimonials
- Formatted for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements (.PSD files)
An essential for any family or children's portrait photographer. This incredible magazine is bubbling with typographic detail, color, and professionally written articles to inform clients on everything from a vast session inspiration section (incluing a what-to-wear guide) to how the booking process works and what to expect during a session. Hold your clients' hand from start to finish while showing off your best images in delicious style. Bright colors and illustrated characters add depth to the design to make it a fun read for parents. Get your clients excited, inspired, relaxed, and ready for their portrait photoshoot!
Julie Paisley Photography
8.5" x 11"