Styled Shoot Collaborator Agreement
- 4 page PDF agreement introducing your studio, describing the details of the styled shoot, outlining usage rights for your images, and defining how credits must appear for all collaborators any time your images are used publicly
- Digital ID signature fields allow for quick and easy signing on any computer or mobile device
- Modern, professional design layouts suitable for a wide variety of brand styles
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page interactive .PDF and high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF
- Fully customizable in minutes
Collaborating with an array of top talent is essential for a successful styled shoot. As photographer, you are most likely responsible for coordinating various vendors, venues, and artists, as well as delivering social media and promotion-ready images to all parties involved. Having a clear agreement about image use and credits is invaluable to ensure everyone feels comfortable with the arrangement.
Use this agreement on any and every styled shoot you partake in as photographer - protecting yourself, your images, and all involved collaborators so that everyone receives proper credit and compensation for their valuable contributions. This 4-page template introduces your studio to fellow collaborators, outlines your photos' usage rights, and clearly defines how credits must appear on all public posting of such images. An absolutely essential agreement template for any photographer collaborating with a team of talent.
8.5" x 11"