GooGooGaGa Newborn Magazine
- "About Us" photography studio introduction
- An article discussing the differences between Posed Vs. Lifestyle sessions
- An article on why hiring a professional photographer is the right decision
- Detailed information on What to expect & tips for success
- Worksheet with checklist for preparation
- Detailed packages and product pricing section
- Client love and kind words area
- Bonus gallery layout to show off full-spread images with fun talk bubble captions
- Front & Back magazine-style covers showing off your images
- Each layout is fully customizable with elements on separate layers. Formatted to standard 8.5" x 11" magazine sizing.
- Our customers have recommended printing GooGooGaGa with magcloud.com. Be sure to use the included splitter template before submitting, though!
If you currently photograph newborns or plan on doing so, you cannot afford to be without this magazine. 13 exquisitely designed layouts intermingle delicious illustrations, stunning typography, and show your images at their very best. Our professionally written articles will inform your clients on what to expect for their newborn's first photos and how to plan for success. Each article is informed by the experience of multiple newborn photographers to help you and your clients achieve the best results.
A special thanks to Keri Meyers for lending us her outstanding images for this product.
Adobe Photoshop Elements
8.5" x 11" Folded
We recommend magcloud.com for printing these magazines in bulk. For individual orders, we recommend ordering from BayPhoto as a 13-spread calendar.