Portrait Photography Agreement
- A gorgeous and comprehensive 6-page contract drafted by a contract lawyer specifically for general portrait photography, defining the terms of your agreement with clients and protecting your studio against liabilities and misunderstandings
- Clauses include detailed description of services, detailed terms of payment and deposit, limitations of your liability in a variety of situations, full control over stylistic direction, Force Majeure circumstances, coverage in case you are unable to perform photography services at for emergency reasons, provides detailed image use rights, quantifiably specifies your responsibility for archiving images, and MUCH more!
- Easily tailored to your studio’s brand
- All clauses are on separate layers and can be customized with ease
- All design elements are on separate layers
- Clean, simple, professional layout
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as an interactive PDF form and printable high-resolution, non-interactive .PSD version
- Fully customizable in minutes
Created in collaboration with successful photographers and a talented licensed contract attorney, our Portrait Photography Agreement is a must-have for any studio looking to establish professionalism and give clients a hassle-free way to sign their agreements digitally. This updated and comprehensive version of our standard portrait contract includes a Force Majeure clause tailored to photographers, protecting your studio from any unforeseeable and controllable situations that may arise.
Please note: although this template was written by a licensed attorney, we still recommend seeing legal counsel to tailor our templates specifically to your studio’s needs
Photo credit: ComePlum Studio
8.5" x 11"