Interactive Print Release Form
- Meticulously outlines what your clients may and may not do with their images
- Prevents clients from using your images on a for-profit basis
- Retains studio copyright and use of images for promotional purposes
- Provides strict usage guidelines for posting to social media
- Releases photographer of any harm that may result from client’s use of images
- Clean, simple, professional layout
- Includes Photoshop version for printing, InDesign version for saving out as an interactive PDF form, and plain text version for emailing or posting to your website
No matter how large your business is, what kind of photography you specialize in, or how many clients you have, our new Print Release Form is an absolute essential around the studio. This beautifully designed, no-nonsense contract protects your valuable intellectual property in a time when image theft is at its peak. Concise clauses describe what your clients can and cannot do with their images in regards to printing, public display, social media, and more. The form additionally outlines what you, the photographer, may use the images for, maintains studio copyrights, and holds you harmless for any damages. A must-have for any professional photographer.
Julie Paisley Photography
8.5" x 11"