Modern Boudoir Contract
- 16 clauses written by a licensed California attourney outlining the terms and conditions of your boudoir photography experience
- Detailed financial clauses outlining pricing, retainers, payment expectations, late fees, and more
- Clauses discussing photographer's stylistic discretion, creative control, photo archiving, and model release
- Clauses are sensitive to the nature of boudoir photography, including client comfort zones, rescheduling, assignment of alternate photographer in case of emergency, breaks during photoshoot, and more
- Intellectual property rights, restrictions on clients’ use of images, photographer copyright protection
- All elements on separate layers for easy customizing in Photoshop
Our Modern Boudoir Contract is a minimal, clean re-working of the original boudoir agreement! This comprehensive 2-page contract is written exclusively for Galler.ee members by our talented contract lawyer. Each clause is tailored to the specific needs of the boudoir photographer, including possible issues that may arise during the photoshoot. The minimal, clean, and friendly design is inviting for your clients and makes the signing process less stressful for all. A must-have item in the boudoir photographer’s inventory!
8.5" x 11"