Wedding Photography Agreement
- A gorgeous and comprehensive 6-page contract drafted by a contract lawyer specifically for wedding photography, defining the terms of your agreement with clients and protecting your studio against liabilities and misunderstandings
- Clauses include detailed description of services, detailed terms of payment and deposit, meal break requirements for you and your assistants, limitations of your liability in a variety of situations, full control over stylistic direction and who else is allowed to photograph at the wedding to the photographer, Force Majeure circumstances, covers you in case you are unable to perform photography services at the wedding for emergency reasons, provides detailed image use rights, quantifiably specifies your responsibility for archiving images, and MUCH more!
- Easily tailored to your studio’s brandAll clauses are on separate layers and can be customized with ease
- All design elements are on separate layers
- Clean, simple, professional layout
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as an interactive PDF form and printable high-resolution, non-interactive .PSD versionFully customizable in minutes
Created in collaboration with successful wedding photographers and a talented licensed contract attorney, our Wedding Photography Agreement is a must-have for any studio looking to establish professionalism and give clients a hassle-free way to sign their agreements digitally. This updated and comprehensive version of our standard wedding contract includes a Force Majeure clause tailored to photographers, protecting your studio from any unforeseeable and controllable situations that may arise.
Please note: although this template was written by a licensed attorney, we still recommend seeing legal counsel to tailor our templates specifically to your studio’s needs
Photo credit: ComePlum Studio
8.5" x 11"