Basic Studio Portrait Contract
- 8.5" x 11" two-page photography service contract outlining the details of the photoshoot as well as your studio policies
- 5" x 7" two-sided flat card outlining your studio's intellectual property rights, terms of photo use by clients, and a model release form
- Main contract includes clauses spelling out the details of the photoshoot, including clients’ desired results, session fee, deposit, late fees, what happens if photographer cannot perform a service, limitations of liability, protection of photographer’s style, archiving photographs, and more
- Professionally written by a lawyer to be thorough and comprehensive
- All clauses are on separate layers and can be customized with ease
- All design elements are on separate layers
- Compatible with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements Disclaimer: Contract is written by California attorney.
Our comprehensive general Studio Portrait Contract is an absolute essential for any photographer offering portraits of any kind. Carefully crafted by a lawyer, this set includes a general photography service contract as well as a limitations of use, intellectual property, and model release agreement. Clear, well-formed typography is interleaved with room for your beautiful images to create a calming experience for your clients. This contract set is designed to make your studio look incredibly professional while being extremely easy to customize to your brand. Each clause may be changed and re-worked to suit your needs.
Note: We highly suggest members have their own version of this contract examined and modified by a local lawyer to ensure compliance with city and state regulations. Galler.ee is not responsible for any complications that may arise from use of this contract.
Julie Paisley Photography
General Portrait Contract - 8.5" x 11"
Intellectual Property Card - 5" x 7"