Top 10 Tips Guide: Boudoir Sessions
- 5-page professionally written PDF guide to answer your boudoir clients’ timeless question of timeless question of “How do I prep for my portrait session?”
- We spoke to leaders in the boudoir photography industry to help you bring relevant, exciting content to clients like what outfits to choose, how to get beautiful glowing skin, what to avoid the day of the shoot, and much more!
- An absolute MUST for anyone offering boudoir portraits! This guide will put your clients at ease in so many ways!
- Beautifully designed - just add your images, colors, and logo in moments to make it yours
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF, high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF, and text-only version for pasting directly into your blog
Need a quick, professional, and exciting answer to your boudoir clients’ timeless question of “How do I prep for my boudoir session?” Well, now you have one! Use this beautiful brochure as-is or customized with your own wording, our new Top 10 Tips Guide to Boudoir Portraits will be a smash hit with clients! Includes a quick introduction and 10 professionally written tips (informed by leaders in the boudoir portrait industry - seriously!) on how to prepare for boudoir portraits. Includes ideas on everything from outfits to shoes, tips for glowing skin, and what to avoid the day of the shoot in a beautifully designed 5-page PDF. Customize and email it in moments. For anyone offering boudoir portraits - this guide is a MUST!
Laura J Quintero
8.5" x 11"