The Interactive Portrait Contract
- Includes clauses spelling out the details of the photoshoot, including clients’ desired results, session fee, deposit, late fees, what happens if photographer cannot perform a service, limitations of liability, protection of photographer’s style, photographer’s exclusive right to the photoshoot, archiving photographs, and much more
- Gorgeous, minimal, and easy to brand
- Professionally written by a lawyer to be thorough and comprehensive
- Clean, simple, professional layout
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as an interactive PDF form, unbranded editable PDF version for simple editing in Adobe Acrobat Pro, and printable high-resolution, non-interactive .PSD version
- Fully customizable in minutes
This stunning contract makes digital signing a breeze! Easily saves out as a .PDF file with Digital ID signature fields for clients to sign instantly, electronically. Carefully crafted by a licensed attorney, this beautifully designed contract is essential for any kind of non-wedding photography. Includes comprehensive legal clauses to protect your photography studio against liabilities, intellectual property disagreements, liberties in artistic style, financials, while also detailing parameters of the photoshoot, scope of the photographer’s work, and much more. Available in three file formats for saving as an Interactive PDF or printing for hard copy.
8.5" x 11"