Digital Boudoir Welcome Packet
- 8-page welcome document designed to welcome clients to your studio, educate them on your studio’s philosophy and process, hair and makeup artists, offer pricing information on services and products, client testimonials, and more - alongside beautiful layouts for your images
- Professionally written copy and articles included in the template which can be customized to your boudoir studio in minutes
- Modern, professional design layouts suitable for a wide variety of brand styles
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF and high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF
- Fully customizable in minutes
Your boudoir marketing materials should be as sexy as your portraits - and now they will be! Crafted in a modern, effortless style and containing loads of professionally written articles and information, the 8-page Digital Boudoir Welcome Packet makes an unforgettable first impression on new clients. Designed to be sent as a .PDF attachment in emails for new client inquiries, educating them on your boudoir studio’s process, hair and makeup artists, pricing, client testimonials, and much more. We’ve allowed large museum-style layouts for your images, too, so new clients can see for themselves why they should choose your studio for their boudoir portraits! Download includes versions for both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign, based on your program preference.
Laura J. Quintero
8.5" x 11"