Interactive Social Media Consent Form
- Fully designed Letter-sized form which grants photographer permission to post client images on various social media platforms
- Professionally written introduction emphasizing photographer’s commitment to client privacy and also the importance of social media in proliferating studio business
- Interactive checkbox area for client to indicate which platforms photographer may post to
- Interactive checkbox area for client to indicate whether their names should be kept anonymous
- Interactive checkbox area for client to request public tagging in social media post
- Beautifully designed to match our other interactive forms and contracts
- INDD In Design file includes interactive elements of all form fields for easy customizing and exporting to interactive .PDF format
- Layered high-resolution .PSD file for easy customizing and printing the form or exporting to non-interactive .PDF format
This form is absolutely essential for any modern photography studio using social media outlets. Show a high regard for your clients’ privacy by giving them a choice of whether their images may be posted online, and which social sites your studio may post them to. Clients may also opt to have their names kept anonymous as well as request to be tagged in the post. Requested by one of our members, we thought this form idea was fabulous. Here it is, beautifully designed in interactive format for easy emailing to clients.
Ashley Noelle Edwards Photography
8.5" x 11"