Printable Pet Portrait Contract
- 8.5” x 11” two-page photography service contract outlining the details of the pet photoshoot as well as your studio policies
- 5” x 7” two-sided flat card outlining your studio’s intellectual property rights, terms of photo use by clients, and a pet “model” release form
- Main contract includes clauses spelling out the details of the photoshoot, including clients’ desired results, disclaimer of issues that commonly arise working with pets, session fee, deposit, late fees, what happens if photographer cannot perform a service, limitations of liability, protection of photographer’s style, archiving photographs, and more
- Professionally written by a lawyer to be thorough and comprehensive
- All clauses are on separate layers and can be customized with ease
- All design elements are on separate layers
- Compatible with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
Our specialized Pet Portrait Contract is designed to beautifully outline the terms of your pet session photography. This contract is professionally written by a lawyer and includes clauses protecting your studio from things that may go awry during pet sessions - after all, no pets are perfectly behaved in new situations! The contract also sets guidelines for payment, liability, refunds, and rescheduling. Clean, clear typography and room for joyful pet images makes this contract stress-free for your clients to review and sign. A great asset to any studio offering pet portraits!
Disclaimer: Contract is written by California attorney.We highly suggest members have their own version of this contract examined and modified by a local lawyer to ensure compliance with city and state regulations. Galler.ee is not responsible for any complications that may arise from use of this contract. Photo Credit: Julie Paisley Photography
Jenni O Photography
Pet Portrait Contract - 8.5" x 11"
Intellectual Property Agreement - 5" x 7"