Digital Interactive Print Release
- Meticulously outlines what your clients may and may not do with their images with professionally written legal verbiage
- Prevents clients from using your images on a for-profit basis
- Retains studio copyright and use of images for promotional purposes
- Provides strict usage guidelines for posting to social media in easy-to-read checklist area
- Releases photographer of any harm that may result from client’s use of images
- Clean, simple, professional layout
- Includes Photoshop version for printing, InDesign version for saving out as an interactive PDF form, and printable high-resolution non-interactive .PSD version
- Fully customizable in minutes
No matter how large your business is, what kind of photography you specialize in, or how many clients you have, the newest version of our Digital Interactive Print Release Form is essential for your studio. This beautifully designed, no-nonsense contract protects your valuable intellectual property in a time when image theft is at its peak. Concise clauses describe what your clients can and cannot do with their images in regards to printing, public display, social media, and more. The form additionally outlines what you, the photographer, may use the images for, maintains studio copyrights, and holds you harmless for any damages. In addition to professionally written legal verbiage, we’ve added a checklist area which clearly delineates how your clients may use their images. Saves easily as an interactive .PDF file for your clients to easily fill out and sign on their computer or mobile devices!
Brumley & Wells Photography
8.5" x 11"