Top 10 Tips Guide: Pet Portraits
- 5-page professionally written PDF guide to answer your clients’ timeless question of timeless question of “How do I prep my pet for the big day?”
- We spoke to leaders in the pet photography industry as well as several professional groomers to help you bring relevant, exciting content to clients
- An absolute MUST for anyone offering pet portraits! This guide will put your clients at ease!
- Beautifully designed - just add your images, colors, and logo in moments to make it yours!
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF, high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF
- Copy and paste the text from the templates directly into your blog, too!
Need a quick, professional, and exciting answer to your clients’ timeless question of “How do I prep my pet for the big day?” Well, now you have one! Useful as-is or customized with your own wording, our new Top 10 Tips guide to pet portrait success will be a smash hit with your clients (and their beloved furbabies)! Includes a quick introduction and 10 professionally written tips (informed by professional groomers AND leaders in the pet portrait industry - seriously!) on how to prepare a pet for portraits, what to expect, and how the human should dress in a beautifully designed 5-page PDF. Customize and email it in moments. For anyone offering pet portraits - this guide is a MUST!
8.5" x 11"