Interactive Client Feedback Form
- 8.5” x 11” form as both interactive PDF and high-resolution print formats easily customized to your studio’s needs
- Get answers from your clients quickly and effectively about how you can grow your studio and improve your services
- Thirty relevant professionally written survey questions divided into six sections: Initial Impression, Communication, During the Session, Delivered Images, Delivered Products, and Overall Value
- Introductory paragraph providing instructions to the client and thanking them for their time which can also be pasted into an email with PDF attached
- Image areas allow you to tailor each form to an individual client session
- Simple, modern design to make filling out the form easy and quick for clients
- Interactive .PDF file includes text fields and check-boxes easily customized in Adobe Acrobat Pro
- .INDD In Design file includes interactive elements of all form fields and checkboxes for easy customizing and exporting to interactive .PDF format
- Layered .PSD file for easy customizing and printing the form or exporting to non-interactive .PDF format
The information your clients volunteer about their experience with your studio is exceptionally valuable. Gathering detailed feedback from clients is critical for progress and long-term success. Our Client Feedback Form makes gathering this data easy and quick for both you and your clients. The form may be emailed to clients as a quick interactive PDF, or beautifully printed and presented in the mail or in-person. Survey questions are organized into six sections corresponding chronologically to each phase in the client-photographer relationship: Initial Impression, Communication, During the Session, Delivered Images, Delivered Products, and Overall Value. Our form includes thirty multiple-choice questions which may be responded to as “Strongly Agree, Agree, Somewhat Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree”. A blank “comments” area for additional testimonials and information makes the form complete. Four image areas allow you to customize the survey with clients’ individual sessions, creating a lovely professional, personalized touch.
Kris Rupp Photography
8.5" x 11"