Modern Boudoir Magazine
- 14 pages fully designed plus front & back cover
- Photographer introduction and client welcome greeting
- Detailed description of the Boudoir session process from start to finish
- Article featuring your go-to hair and makeup artist
- Article describing the post-production retouching process and the limits of what your studio will or won't retouch for the client (eg. it is possible to remove blemishes and add glowing skin tones, but your studio cannot remove a waist size or major features)
- Comprehensive what-to-wear guide with detailed illustrations
- Investment page with packages, pricing, and product add-on information
- Client testimonials area
- Lots of room to show off your images
- Save money on printing marketing materials by keeping all information about your process and studio in one magazine
A modern re-imagining of one of our bestsellers. Simplified to 14 pages and stripped bare, our new boudoir magazine is daring in its minimalism. Sleek and sexy, this magazine offers boudoir photographers a branding refresh and shows off images side-by-side with loads of great information to educate clients in the boudoir process.
Tristine Davis Photography
8.5" x 11"