Pet Portrait Email Inquiry Response
- A PDF text document with a professionally written response to any email inquiry you receive about your pet portrait services
- Introductory information on your pet photography studio’s philosophy when it comes to the client-photographer relationship
- Clean image layouts which highlight important points in your email while showing off your images - getting clients excited!
- A beautiful presentation of words and images makes your studio stand out to potential clients and creates a strong air of professionalism
- A call to action encouraging clients to take the next step and book an initial consultation
- Fully customizable to your brand in minutes
- Detailed instructions on how to use our email templates
- Images formatted for Mad Mimi & MailChimp email templates but can be used in almost any email client
The response you make to initial inquiries about your services can mean the difference between a fully booked year and an empty studio! Pet portrait photography is exponentially increasing in popularity, requiring strong brand differentiation and an impeccable client experience from start to finish. Our Pet Portrait Email Inquiry Response kit gives you an edge over the competition combining expressive wording and beautiful image layouts, creating an initial impression of professionalism and a commitment to your clients and their four-footed family members! An absolute must-have time saving tool for any pet portrait studio looking to increase bookings throughout the year.
Brooke Mayo Photography