Newborn Hello Packet
- Eight unique branding, marketing, and information pieces for the modern newborn photographer
- “Tips For A Great Session” accordion-fold brochure packed with information on planning and booking, what to expect before and during the session, a bullet list of success tips, and more
- “Lifestyle vs. Posed” tri-fold brochure featuring professionally written articles on the difference between lifestyle and posed newborn portraiture, helping your clients make an informed decision before booking their session
- Investment & Collections price list sheet with beautifully designed, detailed information on the packages and print products your studio offers (includes an explanation of minimum print purchase policies and brief descriptions of each product)
- “Checklist For Success” card with check boxes on every detail your clients need to be perfectly prepared for the big photo day (includes day before, day of, during the session, and what to bring area)
- “Why Hiring A Professional Photographer Is The Best Choice” professionally written article - a promise to your clients that they will be very happy they hired a professional instead of having a family member or friend take amateur images of Baby
- “A Bit About Your Studio” information card on your studio’s history and philosophies as well as contact information
- Photo bookmark with a sweet newborn quote and studio contact information
- Matching referral card for current clients to pass to their friends and family, offering a free gift as incentive for getting others to book with your studio
- Lovely, clean design that showcases your images and makes the information easy to read
- All articles professionally written
- All elements on separate layers for easy customizing to your brand
Just like the little subjects it portrays, our Newborn Hello Packet is clean, subtle, and sweet. Elegant simplicity in color choice and typography beautifully compliments creamy skin tones and lets your images be the focal point of each printed piece. The Newborn Hello Packet is based upon Galler.ee’s bestselling studio magazine “GooGooGaga” with updated visual language. Your studio will look fresh, modern, and extremely professional while informing clients about how to make their newborn session with you a big success. The packet is comprised of eight unique pieces that look fantastic together, providing information on a range of topics from your studio’s unique philosophies to preparing for sessions, the importance of hiring a professional photographer, the difference between lifestyle vs. posed images, and much more. An absolute essential for the modern newborn photographer.
Tiffany Parrish Photography
"Tips For A Great Session" - 4" x 5.5" Accordion
"Lifestyle Vs. Posed" 5" x 5" Tri-Fold
Pricing Sheet - 8.5" x 11"
"Checklist For Success" - 4" x 8"
"Why Hire A Professional" - 4" x 5.5"
"About Your Studio" - 7" x 5"
Bookmark - 2" x 7"
Referral Card - 3" x 3"