Modern Newborn Hello Packet
- Seven unique branding, marketing, and information pieces for the modern newborn photographer
- “Preparing For Your Session” accordion-fold brochure packed with information on planning and booking, what to expect before and during the session, a bullet list of success tips, and more
- “Lifestyle vs. Posed” tri-fold brochure featuring professionally written articles on the difference between lifestyle and posed newborn portraiture, helping your clients make an informed decision before booking their session
- Investment & Collections price list sheet with beautifully designed, detailed information on the packages and print products your studio offers (includes an explanation of minimum print purchase policies and brief descriptions of each product)
- “Checklist For Success” card with check boxes on every detail your clients need to be perfectly prepared for the big photo day (includes day before, day of, during the session, and what to bring area)
- “Why Hiring A Professional Photographer Is The Best Choice” professionally written article - a promise to your clients that they will be very happy they hired a professional instead of having a family member or friend take amateur images of Baby
- “A Bit About Your Studio” information card on your studio’s history and philosophies as well as contact information
- Matching referral card for current clients to pass to their friends and family, offering a free gift as incentive for getting others to book with your studio
- Lovely, clean design that showcases your images and makes the information easy to read
- All articles professionally written
- All elements on separate layers for easy customizing to your brand
As more and more photographers enter the market, having beautiful marketing and branding for your studio is becoming increasingly necessary. As such, we decided to create one of the most minimal, clean, and professional newborn marketing packets out there. Entirely dedicated to showcasing your images at their absolute best, this information-packed 7-piece marketing set presents your studio as a highly professional business. This is one of our top requests from members!
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Preparing For Your Session - 4" x 5.5" Accordion
About Our Studio - 5" x 7"
Why Hire A Professional - 5" x 5"
Lifestyle vs. Posed - 5" x 5" Tri-Fold
Referral Card - 4" x 5.5"
Pricing Sheet - 8.5" x 11"
Formatted for standard press printing sizes - we recommend Bay Photo!