Client Management Board
- 16” x 24” Client Management Dry Erase Board design with over thirty workflow tasks managing up to 20 clients at once
- Task list is a culmination of research gathered from multiple successful photographers passing their wisdom on to you
- Tasks include everything from initial contact and check-in emails to proofing, order delivery, holiday gifts, and follow-up conversations
- Enable your studio to provide incredible customer service to clients easily and effectively so they feel well cared for and excited to recommend you
- Easily brand the design for your studio to look professional and organized during client meetings
- All elements may be quickly customized to your studio’s needs
Our Client Management Dry Erase Board is the culmination of months of member requests, research, and design innovation. This board allows photography studios to keep detailed track of up to twenty clients at once with a four-part workflow list consisting of over thirty tasks. These tasks are visually divided into the four stages of photographer-client interactions: pre-session, post-session, proofing and ordering, and follow-up. Our design is visually simple, allowing photographers an overall view of the entire studio with multiple clients at a distance, or see detailed information on a single client’s progress up close. This essential workflow tool will remind you to follow up with clients again and again at every stage in the process, ensuring happy customers, recommendations, and repeat business. The whiteboard also includes a “Notes” list and “To-Do” area for quick reminders and studio-related tasks. Easily customizable to your needs in minutes.
Jordan Carli Photography
16" x 24"