Photographer's Project Proposal
- 5-page Photographer’s Proposal Template for project proposals and custom client quotes
- “About Me” Photographer’s Bio area to introduce your studio and your experience
- “Vision & Scope” page defining your vision for this project and specific deliverables
- “Pricing & Timeline” page with your price quote and timing information
- “Let’s Get Started” page with deposit requirements and contact information
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF and high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF Fully customizable in minutes
This isn’t just a photographer's project proposal template. Oh no - it’s a statement. Your brand is professional, organized, and delivers something special. Sending your client this 5-page document is impressive; you’ve got your act together, and you’ve given their particular project a lot of thought. This proposal template makes your studio look established and trustworthy - which is why they’re hiring you!
Included in the Photographer’s Project Proposal is a studio introduction, a thoughtful Vision & Scope section to convey your thoughts and vision for the project as well as outlining the concrete deliverables your client will receive, the price quote and timeline, and a call to action to get started with a deposit. This proposal is ideal for commercial projects, but can easily be tailored to portrait and wedding photography if your client asks for a custom quote. Send this proposal with confidence and book those clients!
8.5" x 11"