Digital Studio Pricing Guide
- 6-page guide with professional, pre-written copy designed to provide pricing information alongside a studio introduction to potential new clients
- “About Me” photographer’s bio page - a personal introduction to your studio
- “Collections” page with pricing information on your most popular packages
- “Fine Art Products” page with pricing information on your product offerings
- “Testimonials” page with room to showcase a few glowing testimonials from previous clients
- “Let’s Get Started” page with contact information and a call to action to begin the process
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF and high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF
- Fully customizable in minutes
Now, here’s a gorgeous template that every photography studio should have ready to hit “send” as soon as that ubiquitous question comes in from a potential new client: “How much do you cost?”. Our 6 page Digital Studio Pricing Guide doesn’t just tell clients about pricing; it both shows and tells why they should hire you.
The beautiful, minimal layout leaves plenty of room for enticing images while introducing your studio, giving explanations about your process, pricing of both collections and products, glowing testimonials, and inviting potential clients to take the next step with you.
As soon as a new inquiry receives this pricing guide, they will know your studio is professional, organized, and established. Take just a few minutes to customize the professionally pre-written copy and add your images - and have this gorgeous guide handy to send out as soon as a new lead appears in your inbox!
8.5" x 11"