The Little Guide To Print Orders
- 7-page guide explaining your print offerings and the service clients will get when they order from you
- Also includes pricing, shipping & drop-shipping information, gift wrap options, an exclusive coupon code, and contact information
- Catalog-style pricing pages for standard and fine art giclee prints can be tailored to your studio’s offerings in moments
- Makes a perfect .PDF attachment for email, website, social media posts, blog, or Honeybook communications
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF and high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF
Ready to boost your print sales with client nurturing and education? We thought so. This gorgeous guide to your print offerings both shows and tells clients how and why they should purchase prints from you. This guide allows any studio to show off professional print products (including explaining the difference between standard photo prints and fine art giclee prints), set expectations around timing and shipping, offer clear pricing information, and even give a coupon! We recommend telling your clients to read the guide and find a coupon inside, so they’re incentivized to check out the PDF, get excited about your offerings, and then take action with the discount!
8.5" x 11"