Getting Ready Guide: Senior Portraits
- 4-page high school senior session preparation .PDF with session logistical details, introductory welcome paragraph, a page full of session success tips (including how to prepare the day before, what to do the day of, and a tips and tricks section), and a thank-you note with your contact information for the day of the session
- Greatly reduces clients’ stress and serves as an organization tool as they prepare for their session
- Gets your seniors feeling confident for their portraits!
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF and high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF
- Fully customizable in minutes
High school seniors majorly stress about how to best prepare for their session ahead of time. What should I wear? How should I get ready in the days before? What should I bring? What do I do with my tan line? This 4-page Senior Session prep packet fully prepares seniors for their upcoming portrait session in minimal, professional style. Our email-ready template takes just moments to customize and should be sent out within a week of session day.
Includes essential session information (such as date, time, and location), a professionally written welcoming paragraph from photographer to client, a page full of professionally written senior session preparation tips (including how to prepare the day before, what to do the day of, and a tips and tricks session to get your seniors looking and feeling confident), and a thank-you note with your contact information easily accessible. This packet is easily viewed on mobile devices and will very much come in handy to reduce stress and help seniors (and their parents) stay organized right before session day.
8.5" x 11"