Digital Brochure: Choosing The Right Photographer
- Stunning 10-page guide with professionally written articles for new clients on how to choose the right photographer. Be THE authority on all things professional photography!
- Article with ideas on how to find a good photographer in the area and encouraging them to see lots of work before making a decision
- Article with information on how to view your photography as an investment
- Article on what makes a great personality fit
- “Interviewing Your Photographer” Q&A area with a suggested question checklist and room for you to include your studio’s answers to the questions
- “Risks Of Purchasing Digital Files Only” article warning against hiring shoot-and-burns
- “Why Purchase An Album” article on why displaying images in physical form is so important and lovely
- Beautiful, clean design makes your studio look incredibly professional
- Booking information to get clients to take action
- Room for images and easy to customize to your branding
- Includes InDesign version for saving out as a multi-page PDF and high-resolution Photoshop version for printing or saving as individual .PDFs to bind together in Adobe Acrobat for a multi-page .PDF
We’ve reimagined one of our most popular brochures for digital use. Position yourself as the authority on all things professional photography with this beautifully written client guide on how to choose the right professional photographer. Requested by many of our members, this clean, easy-to-read design will answer questions your clients may have white encouraging them to ask new ones—making your studio look extremely informed. Jam-packed with articles on important topics such as how to search for a great photographer, what to look for in a photographer, an interview Q&A checklist, information on the risks of buying digital files only, and why clients should purchase an album of their images, new clients will feel confident and encouraged to book their session with you. An elegant and professional way to ensure you work with the right kind of client!
8.5" x 11"