Wedding Shot List Worksheet
- A list of over 100 traditional wedding shots, including everything from getting ready to the end of the reception, details and decor, suggestions for formals, and much more
- Area for your clients and their families to request formals and special images
- Professionally written “About The Shot List” mini-article with an explanation and instructions to your clients
- Sets of two check boxes (one square and one circle) to indicate whether the image will be taken by the primary or secondary photographer, minimizing confusion and ensuring a smooth, successful wedding photography experience for all
- Clean, easy-to-follow design gives your clients confidence and makes you look incredibly professional to your second shooter and wedding planner
- Easy to change and customize to meet the needs of your studio and your clients
Simple and incredibly useful, our Wedding Shot List Worksheet has been requested over and over by Galler.ee members. Packed with one of the most comprehensive wedding shot lists on the market, this little form will ensure that you and your secondary shooter won’t miss a thing - and your clients will be thrilled. Give this professional worksheet to clients to look over and add their own ideas about images they’d love to have from the wedding. Two different checkboxes next to each shot on the list indicates whether it will be covered by the primary photographer or secondary photographer, avoiding confusion at the wedding and leaving nothing to chance. Organize your wedding photography studio - and your brides - with this lovely little worksheet!
Julie Paisley Photography
8.5" x 11"