Vendor & Collaborator Gratitude Notes
- A PDF file including 7 beautifully written plain-text messages to easily copy and paste into across email, CRMs, and social media
- 2 lovely messages thanking a second shooter for your creative time together
- 2 heartfelt messages specifically meant to thank creative collaborators, including styled shoot collaborators, for their incredible creativity and beautiful work
- 3 meaningful messages to thank vendors of all types; one message is generic and easy to customize for any type of vendor, one is specific to hair and makeup artists, and one is specific to a venue/event space manager
- Show your second shooters, collaborators, and vendors just how much they mean to you this season
Maintaining relationships with vendors, collaborators, and professional peers is an essential part of a successful photography studio. These 7 beautifully written gratitude letters are something every photographer should have in their back pocket! Reaching out to current and past vendors and collaborators in such a heartfelt way (especially at the end of the year) makes your studio seem incredibly relationship-focused; a lovely personal touch. Vendors will be more responsive and more likely to work with and recommend you again and again with small gestures like this that make them feel valued, appreciated, and cared for long after your work together.
8.5" x 11"