Printable Summer Studio Newsletter
- Fully designed accordion-fold newsletter template focusing on the importance of hiring a professional photographer
- Fully designed Digital Edition to save out in .PDF format and sent as an email attachment to clients
- Professionally written in-depth article on why hiring a professional photographer is an investment in your family’s legacy
- Summer featured image gallery area to show off your recent clients and make them feel special
- “Favorite Eats & Treats” section for recommendations on local eats and vendors - a great way to cross-promote with the businesses in your area!
- Seasonal specials and discounts area to encourage print sales throughout the Summer season
- All design elements fully layered for easy customizing in Photoshop
The Summer Studio Newsletter 2014 is informative and professional, designed specifically to remind clients of the importance of hiring a professional photographer rather than relying on smartphones and inexperienced picture-takers to document special, fleeting moments in family life. Refreshingly simple photo layouts show off your favorite Summer images, showcasing current clients and making them feel extra special. A section for favorite Summer eats & treats let you list your favorite local spots for your clients to try. Our newsletter also includes an area to announce seasonal specials and discounts, especially important for boosting wedding print sales. The highlight of the newsletter is an in-depth professionally written article highlighting the importance of hiring a professional photographer. Also includes a Digital Edition of the entire newsletter design for easy emailing to clients. Keep current and prospective clients engaged and excited about your studio this Summer!
Marie Skerl Photography
4-Panel Accordion Fold - 4" x 5.5"
Digital Edition - 8.5" x 11"