Photographer's Bio Worksheet
- 8.5” x 11” worksheet template for printing out and working on at your own pace
- Introductory instruction article on how to use the worksheet
- Six separate paragraph questionnaires with twenty total fill-out fields guiding you through the process of creating a company bio in minutes
- Emphasis on what makes your studio unique from the competition
- After completing this worksheet, you will be able to quickly craft a studio bio that presents your services in an extremely professional manner
- Worksheet is created by a professional copywriter with extensive experience in writing bio copy
- All elements on separate layers for easy customizing to your needs
A strong studio bio is essential for a successful photographer in the modern market. However, writing the perfect bio is notoriously difficult, and we’ve created a simple solution to this problem with our new Photographer’s Bio Worksheet. Our worksheet is meticulously crafted by a professional copywriter to walk you through the steps of writing a professional bio or website “About” page quickly and effectively. Your finished bio will consist of six short separate sections spanning from a formal studio introduction to your areas of expertise, competition differentiation, client care philosophies, testimonials, and more.Your bio will impress potential clients and present your studio in a fresh and exciting manner. Save time and make your studio stand out from the rest with this simple worksheet!
8.5" x 11"